BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Past 21 Years (Mistakes)

My past 21 years of life experiences were extremely challenging. Every man has his secret sorrows which the world doesn't know bout it. There was so much of sadness existing in my heart that I only can used my smiles as shield to cover everything. Not all scars show and not all wounds heal. Sadness is the only strength for me to be mature and could see everything clearer.


For me, mistake is a must because the greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fear you will make one. I had done thousands of mistakes but mistakes improved me to be better person. I have been trying my best to be the perfect friend for everyone, the perfect child in parents' eyes, and the perfect lover for my girl friend. Unfortunately, I have forgotten to be the perfect me for myself. I have neglected myself as one of the mistakes I did.

No comments: