BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lack of Confidence

Exam is coming.
7papers within 10days.
I'm going to be crazy person soon.
I feel tension.
I lost my confidence.
I'm worry I can't pass all my subjects.
Nobody can help me, unless I help myself.

Do I need lucky stars?
Luck never made someone wise.
Even if I have 1millions of shining lucky stars, it's no use.
 We need to seek knowledge.
Hard work is what I should do at this moment.
Motivation is what I need.
But,
Will you believe given few days to study can get good results?
Me, myself won't believe as well.
Anyway,
Life doesn't need us to be the best,
As long we fight our best.
Wish me best of luck (>,^).

2 comments:

iYCLONz said...

hi,ur exam coming o?
all the best in your exam yea..
u can de..
*(=~,~=)*

Ken said...

Thanks =)