BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Imperfect of Myself

"Nobody is Perfect".
It is always set in our mind.
Our way of living is always imperfect.
We will be useless when everything is perfect in life.
Because we get anything we want without putting any effort.

As a student,
I haven't get a degree certificate yet.
Another 2 years to complete my degree IF everything goes smoothly.
I wasted a year in foundation.
If not,
I would graduate by next year June.
At least, I try my best complete my degree course.

As a hair stylist, 
I haven't get any award in stylist industry.
Not capable to open a saloon yet.
I'm just a hair stylist doing part time business at own house.
At least, I try my best to start with a small business.

As a badminton player,
I can't even play well.
I never get any training before.
At least, I try my best to be badminton state player standard.

So,
Existing of imperfect is needed in life.
It is giving us the opportunity to chase
"Perfection in Life".
We will non-stop to achieve what we dream of.
The worst problem in one's achievement is the one does not try at all.
Success is dependent on effort.

No comments: