BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Career vs Family

I had a debate with my buddy regarding Career vs Family.
He insists to have baby and family at young age.
Reason
When he's 55years old, he won't need to worry about his children. His children have grown up by that time and can be independent.

Problem I stated
1) Doesn't have any stable career. He said "He's willing suffer at young stage" and work hard together with his fiancee.
2) Rely on parents. Perhaps there's no problem for his father as businessman to cover all his family living expenses.

I only want to build a family when I have a stable career.
Reason
I can afford every basic needs and secure needs in life.

Problems he stated
1) Suffer at old age. My children are studying in university and I still need to support them at age 55. I think financial problem should be planned before having a child.

The SHOCKING news is....
He said he will give up his studies if he has a child.
Luckily at this moment he doesn't have a baby. 
Today he is flying to London to further up his study. 
His fiancee is in Malacca. 
Strong bond of relationship is needed between both of them. 
Hopefully he has settle everything by now. 
I'm wondering what changes of him when he's back after 1 year.

No comments: