BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kuantan Trip (Day 1)

Last week I went Kuantan with my Princess and a group of friends.
We found a perfect place to stay for 3days 2 nights.
It's a homestay right in Kuantan.
The facilities, design and everything is almost complete.

The Homestay
We can barbeque at the side area too ^^

Room 1 & Room 2
Both rooms are almost the same.
2 single beds and we add 1 mattress in each room.

Room 3 is Master Bedroom
It has 1 queen bed and 1 single bed.
I slept in this room XD

Fish Wantan
My Princess and I prepared wantan for dinner.

Fried Rice
Whereby, Mr Ivan cook fried rice for everyone.

Fried Chicken Chop
Everyone of us is carnivore.
Without meat, we unable to survive.
So Mr Tan fried the chicken chop.

Itadakimasu ^^
Our dinner. Does it look delicious?

Telok Cempedak
Obviously after dinner, we went to beach.
It was a windy and cooling evening.
However, the sand is rough.
It wasn't easy to walk on the beach.

On the high rock "Patterning" kungfu.
And the consequences is at the photo below.

I accidentally stepped on a broken glass.
Bleeding non-stop >.<
Luckily Mr Ivan brought First Aid Kit.

Satay Zul
We had the famous "Satay" at Kuantan for supper.

Overall,
I prefer the chicken rather than other meat.
Because other meat is hard to chew =X

No comments: