BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fascinating Malaysia Travel Fair 2012

The 2nd day of working,
I followed the marketing team to Singapore.
It was a great opportunity to join the Fascinating Malaysia Travel Fair 2012.
The fair was held for 3 days in Entertainment Centre Atrium Suntec City.
But we stayed in Singapore for 5 days 4 nights.
We promoted an attracting package starting from SGD10/person.
Unfortunately,
The total sales did not reach up to the target.

Working life is not easy.
So I should feed myself with delicious food.
The food pricing in Singapore consider quite reasonable.
I could get nasi lemak with chicken with ONLY SGD2.20 @.@"
Most of the food I ate was tasty.
Except for the rojak.
Kinda sucks.

After the hardwork,
My colleagues and I went to Sentosa Siloso Beach for 2 hours before returning back to Malacca.
It was a hot and sunny day.
The beach is beautiful.
I am starting to love Singapore ^^

What I love about Singapore are :
No traffic jam,
Affordable food pricing,
Lots of delicious food, 
Cleanliness of the whole country.

No comments: