BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hectic Life

Once again I'm in new semester.
This semester is tougher than previous semester.
I'm given EXTRA individual assignment, case study and research project.

My main events and projects : -
1) Appreciation of Ringgit Malaysia Seminar
I'm leader for this topic. 
This seminar is only organize by 14 members.
We need to find a high qualification speaker to share his/her knowledge regarding this topic.
This is also my 1st time organize a seminar.
My main concern is "Fund Raising".
We desperately need money to ensure everything goes smoothly.

2) Appreciation of Ringgit Malaysia Exhibition
Before the seminar, 
We will have 3 days exhibition on 20-22 December 2010.
The difficult part is grab MMU students attention.
Everyone is rushing to class.
This exhibition will determine some percentage of our coursework marks.
I'm concerning my members marks.

3) Cargo Trip
I need to visit Seaport/Airport cargo.
It's individual project.
This 10% of coursework marks is hard to get.

4) Final Year Project 1
Next semester I will be taking FYP 1.
But,
This semester we have to find lecturer to supervise us.
I'm lucky to get a great lecturer.
My lecturer asked me to start doing it immediately.
Hope I can handle it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is just a brief candle?? by shakesphere???
To me, it depends..
You push your expectation line to higher ground, your life will be like rocket science...
You are satisfied with what you have now, your life is going to be as you wanted without worry.
Your lower down your expectation??
life doesnt need to be such.. lolz

COnclusion?? Choice is the key of success and failure..
If you believed you can do it, be like nike, JUST DO IT.

Ken said...

Everything depends on what we want in our lives. I'm not satisfied,that's why I'm trying to move forward.hehe...gaining more knowledge and be more mature...
That's right. Choice is important. After decide, never regret even though it might be wrong decision. At least we try =)