BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Birthday is the day where we get to make a wish.
Does our simple wish will be granted?
I do believe that anything we want, we must work on it.

All these years,
I only celebrate with my Female Best Friend.
But this year is different.
I requested to celebrate with her 1 day earlier.
We went Izakuya Kushi Masa.
The food was not delicious.
The environment was smoky and smelly.
Our 1st time & last time in there.
But,
We did enjoy chit chatting in that Japanese restaurant.
Thanks to my Best Friend for Secret Recipe cake.
Appreciate her deep inside my heart.


On my birthday,
 I wanted to celebrate with someone.
We went Sibaraku.
I felt disappointing went out with her,
Due to some reasons.
At least my wish to celebrate with her was granted.
It's 2nd time we went out together.
Hardly communicate and understand her thinking.
Perhaps, we ain't match.
Being friends is more suitable =)

No comments: