BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Day I was invited to an open house.
Yet I need to work and "No Double Pay".
Luckily my employer allowed me to finish job an hour earlier.
So I managed to reach my friend house at 10.45pm.
And of course I didn't go with empty hand.
I brought lots of Christmas Candies and distribute to them.
Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle all the way.
Am I qualified be Santa Claus?

Hmm....
I was little dizzy on that night.
Thanks to mixture of two alcohol drinks >.<"
"Guinness Beer + Red Wine".
We shouldn't mix, right?

Mr Ben Tan, the smartest friend among us

Mr Ivan Kuek, our guitarist + singer on that night

Mr Lex Lee, our "SINGER" + drunk friend on that night =P

Mr Teh, the craziest + funniest friend among us =)

Mr Eugene Kuek, I think he's drunk as well ^^v

No comments: