BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Seminar On Appreciation Towards Ringgit Malaysia (Before)

3 more days to the seminar.
I'm glad that I found an emcee.
And I plan to provide refreshment for audience.
Once again my Life's Theory "Give & Take".
We're charging Rm2 per ticket.
So at least we provide some food & drinks for them.
 I feel quite nervous right now because I need to give speech.
Oh gosh >.<" I can't imagine that.
I guess I should follow Nike's motto.
Just Do It.

1 more day to the exhibition.
Later 3pm my members will prepare exhibition stuffs.
We'll have games, quiz and prizes.
Since Christmas is coming, 
We will sell Christmas Chocolate as well.
Some members contribute less in the whole event.
I guess I only do my responsibility.
Just Be Fair.

No comments: