BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

Dinasour King & Queen

Guess What...
We had 4 main course and 3 drinks for dinner.
Each dish and drinks were absolutely tasty.
I would rate them 8.5/10.
You guys must be curious the place, right?
Well, it's the same place I used to go.
"Big Mouth Cafe" located at Melaka Raya.

My Princess was resting after reached her limit.
Hahaha...She's so cute.
Our stomach were going to burst.
It was a satisfying dinner.
Do we look like Dinasour Couple?

P.S. I lost the receipt. Some dishes names I couldn't recall.

Seafood Spaghetti
Does it look yummy yummy?

Fish & Chip

I can't recall the name.
The taste is quite similar with Fish & Chip.
However, 
The price is almost half price cheaper than F & C ^^v
And FOC a small glass of drinks.

Chicken Sub Sandwich
I always order this sandwich.
I will order other dish next time >.<


Ice Blended Lemon Peach

Chocolate Milk Shake
The free drinks when order the main course.

No comments: