BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Internship (Costing Department)

HR Manager assigns me in "Costing Department".
So far I have been working for a week.
I work in the headquarter office.
DO NOT mistaken I'm working in chick farm like shown in photo =D
I'm able to adapt job environment in the company.
The staffs are all friendly and helpful.
This job isn't boring as expected.
However,
The inconvenience problem I face is taking lunch time.
I need to drive for 15minutes at 100km/h to find a food shop.
So by next week,
I will buy bread or food before go to office.

Checking Number of Stocks

My manager brings me to visit few chick farms.
So time passes quickly.
The main job scope we're doing is internal auditing.
Helping company to reduce costs.
Doing analysis and check farm and factories performance.
Overall, 
There are many paperworks to do in this department.
Hope I can learn more in coming weeks.

1 comment:

Khim said...

all the best in ur intern =] bring back some chickens for us also LOL