BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Princess Birthday

Today is my Princess birthday.
Last night I brought her to "Sakura House".
It's japanese restaurant which located at Duyung area.
Past years she didn't celebrate her birthday.
So I planned surprises for her.
The 1st surprise was a bunch of my buddies she knows.
She thought only both of us going out only.
When we reached the restaurant,
All my buddies appeared.
Kinda adorable looking at her expression.
Keep on saying "I Hate You" =)

For 2nd surprise,
It's a "Chocolate Sushi Cake".
She loves sushi so much.
She never expect I will book a huge sushi cake.
My buddies and her were shocked as well.
Because the cake was so big.
Well, if it isn't big,
How to call it a surprise.
Am I right?

I'm glad everything went smoothly.
Everyone including her are very happy.
Thanks to my buddies for spending their time for us.
Tonight my Princess and I will go out again for dinner and movie.
I want her to enjoy her birth-day until 12am.
"Happy Birthday, my dear Princess"

No comments: