BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yong Qiang's Birthday

Birthday Boy, Mr Lee.

I have a bunch of good friends.
We have know each others more than 10 years.
The great part on them are they are honest and funny.
There are many ships in our lives.
But the best ship is always "True Friendship".
All these years,
I'm happy having them in my life.

We went "Dynasty Cafe" to have dinner.
The whole cafe was full of our laughters and noises.
Did we disturb other customer? =X
After dinner,
We went "Celcius k-studio" to sing.
The room was going to explode.
Mr Lee wasn't singing.
He was screaming like nobody inside the room.
And others kept on giving me =.=" looks.
=D LOL~~~
I guess Mr Lee was extremely enjoying and excited.
Hope he had memorable 23rd birth-day with us.

Mr Tan.

Mr Ivan.

Mr Eugene.

Francis (Ivan & Eugene's cousin).

No comments: