BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunset Bistro

Sunset Bistro is located at Dataran 1 Malaysia.
Near the Klebang beach.
I brought my Princess there.
The environment  at seaside view is great.
But, that night wasn't windy.
I thought we will be seeing more couples.
Surprising, lots of family and groups of friends are there.
Their service consider fast and efficient
with big amount of customers.
I ordered Sunset Fish & Chip and Fresh Coconut.
Whereby,
My Princess ordered Spaghetti Chicken Cabonara, French Fries and Strawberry Milk Shake.
Although the location is quite far,
You guys should go there with friends or with lover.
A suitable place for gathering and chatting.
However,
The food are just average 5/10.


Sunset Fish & Chip
My advice is do not order this dish.
The fish meat and french fries over "Crispy".
Feel like eating stone =X
And the fish meat is thin and small for me.
Not worth for the price.

Fresh Coconut
A refreshing drinks which everyone knows.
Just that the coconut isn't cold enough.

Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara
Enough cream and cheese.
But only few slices of meat =.="
The taste is average too.

Strawberry Milk Shake
The milk taste stronger than Strawberry.
Prefer to have my coconut drinks than this drinks =D

No comments: