BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Food Food Food

EspresSoup
As I mentioned before,
I definitely going to visit espresSOUP again.
This time we order Pumpkin Soup.
Overall,
The taste is not bad.
We still prefer Seafood Soup.

Sakae Sushi
It's sushi time.
My Princess favourite food.
Everything is self-service in Sakae Sushi.
There is Apple iPad on each table.
We view menu and order food using iPad by ourselves.
Even to refill hot water,
There is a pipe water beside the table.
My Princess feel the sushi here isn't as delicious as the one served in Sushiya, Malacca.

These spaghetti looks normal, right?
Guess what...
These are the best food I eat during the days in KL.
If I didn't mistaken,
It's located in KLCC lower ground floor.
Seems to be a mini food court.
I never taught it taste great and the price absolutely reasonable.

Esquire Kitchen
How should my tongue judge this chinese restaurant?
Their food are more to Home Cook Food for me.
Nothing so special bout it.
The taste is normal.

Coconut Milk Sago

Hong Kong Gai Lan with Oyster Sauce

Chicken Feet with Groundnuts Soup

Sweet & Sour Fried Wantan

Esquire Taufu

Plum Sauce Chicken

During 5 days 4 nights in KL,
She must be tiring and spend lots of money on us.
For gratitude and thankful to her,
I buy her a necklace.
Hope she loves it as well.
She is such a beautiful lady, isn't she?

No comments: