BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Memories in 10 Months Journey

Love is missing someone we love,
Whenever we are far apart.
All days and nights,
The person remains in our heart and mind.

Here I am back with her in K.L.
I secretly give her a small surprise again.
I pasted the cards just right beside her sleeping bed.
All the photos were taken in these 10 months being with her.
The reasons of it is because...
Each morning when she wakes up,
The first person she sees is me.
Each night when she goes to bed,
The last person she sees is me as well.

Love is a knowledge.
The journey in10months is not easy.
And that's what the value and worth of love we are having.
Hope she smile everyday whenever look at the photos.
Happy 10months Anniversary beloved Princess.

No comments: