BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 19, 2012

The Good & Bad News

As I am busy with my current life,
I seldom update my blog.
So to begin with good news in my life,

1st is my Best Friend Wedding.
We have been waiting for that moment for 2 years.
I was his Best Man and this is my second time be B.M =.="

Here is the Bride and Bridegroom.
Wish both of them Live Happily Ever After =)

2nd is my Confirmation of Employment.
Finally I have confirmed as Marketing Executive in A'Famosa Resort Hotel.
My Manager is a great superior as she helped me to request earlier confirmation.
Thanks to her that I am able to take Annual Leave ^^

3rd is my Graduation Day.
The day all fresh graduates hoping for.
We had our convocation at Multimedia University Cyberjaya.
I was accompanied by my lovely Parents and Princess.

Everyone has Flower.
I thought I wouldn't have any.
Surprised that my Princess bought me Roses with Cuttie Bear.
Oppss....
Forget to mention,
This is the 1st time my Princess meet my Parents.
Everything went smoothly ^.<

And for the bad news,
Obviously it will relate to Financial Matter.
1st Speed Track Summon 
I get this summon when I was returning to Malacca from Penang.
"RM300 isn't a Small Amount".
Now our government is setting more and more speed track cameras on the Highways.
NOW EVEN WORSE!! Normal roads have as well @.@"
This will cause us late to work, late to school and late to anywhere.
Time is not enough for us.
How could they treat Public this way?
60km/h? You must be kidding me!!
I always need to travel around Malaysia due to my job responsibility.
Anyway,
You guys must be alert and drive slowly on the roads.

2nd is Payment Penalty
I totally forget the date to return my robe to Multimedia University.
When I came back from Singapore Fair,
I immediately return it on following day.
RM10/day for late return.
If we do not return,
We will never get our Degree Certificate,
MMU has a great management and plan for everything.

No comments: