BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 31, 2012

End of 2012 Story

Before I end my 2012 story,
I would like to start with November story.

MY BIRTHDAY 11.11.12
She booked Cupcakes,
Handmade Cards written 52 Reasons She Loves Me,
And sponsored Half Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos as birthday present.
For the 1st time in this almost 2 years relationship,
I could felt her sincerity with me.
I am happy that she is growing slightly mature now even though it was quite late.
All the past moments,
She gave me too much pains and I had given her more than 30 chances which a normal bf would not forgive a gf.
Most people do not even know about "The Ugly Truth of My Love Story".
Probably due to I always post sweet & happy moments.
Anyway,
The conclusion is we Break Up in this December due to many hidden reasons in our relationship.


PENANG TRIP
During my November roadshow in Penang,
I had heard and seen people talking about Penang Famous Wall Painting.
So I took this opportunity to visit Armenian Street.
This street has quite a number of Wall Painting.
And the most famous painting is at above.

Penang is really a Heritage City.
It has more historical and old buildings compare to Malacca.
Even thought I did not manage to snap all the photos,
It was a nice experience.
I am very sure to visit Penang again.


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013
 Finally 2012 has come to the end.
And a new year 2013 begins soon.
Its time to welcome the fresh new year with Fresh Hope and Fresh Expectation.
Forget the past sorrows and Think about ahead.
My 2013 Resolution
1) Continuous Improvement in My Career Advancement
2) Spend More Time With Family, Friends & Lover
2) Stay Healthy & Happy

No comments: