BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Big Mouth Cafe

Saturday is the traffic jam day.
I couldn't find any car park around in front of some cafes.
Since I passed by The Big Mouth Cafe which has car parks.
So I decided to have dinner at the cafe.
Actually I wanted to go there few months back.
But no chance.

I ordered Chicken Sub Sandwich & Ice Blended Lemon Peach.
But they mistakenly served me Fish & Chip.
The waitress apologize for their mistake.
Unfortunately, she was 30seconds late because I have my 1st bite on the food.
They wanted to change for me but I was okay with that.
Surprisingly, 
They still served me the sandwich.
And wouldn't charge me for the Fish & Chip.

My Princess ordered Asam Laksa & Ice Blended Mocha.
I tried little of those food & drinks.
Their Asam Laksa taste better than any stalls in Jonker Street.
However, the drinks is slightly too sweet.
Less coffee taste.

Overall,
The environment is very relaxing.
The food presentation same with 4-5stars hotels.
The taste for sure one of the best cafes in Malacca.
The prices are reasonable with good quality of food & beverage.
Seriously,
You guys should try if have chance.
I'm going to dine in again.

No comments: