BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My 1st laptop (HP G42-465TU)

Do you believe this is my 1st laptop?
I have been studying in Multimedia University for 3years without laptop.
Most of my friends, their parents buy laptop for them.
I thirst for a laptop for years,
But my parents will never buy a laptop for me.
As always, I need use own hands to do everything without their support.
I do have desktop but I need to share with my 3 sisters.
4 person sharing 1 desktop >.<"
I bought a wireless router.
So both laptop and desktop can online.

At the same time, 
I bought a Canon printer.
I feel the original cartridge is expensive.
And I might use a lot of printing
So I asked them to CISS for the printer.
This is my 1st printer too.

Lately, I used a lump sum of money.
Not only laptop and accessories but others expenses as well.
I'm not complaining.
I hope for a better life which "No Financial Problem".
I guess everyone wants to, am I right?
I face all obstacles and challenges in life positively.
Once awhile. I feel kinda tiring.
As student, it's not easy to save money.
All my hardwork is proved .
Everything is worth.

No comments: