BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 4, 2011

My Beloved One

Today is exactly 3 months since I with her.
Fate arranged us to be couple.
I treasure every single moment with her.
No matter sweet, bitter or sour.
Beginning we had minor argument because of misunderstanding.
I assume most couples face this problem too, right?
Now everything is cleared with Communication and Trust.
In my heart, I can clearly feel she deeply love me.
She never ask more than my love.
She's willing to share burden with me.

Being with her is what I need.
As I only open and bring her to my heart.
There is no one else in there.
I believe in her.
I definitely going to hold her tightly,
And never let her of my sight.

Day by Day,
Night by Night,
I never stop missing her.
I never stop loving her.
I'm happy to be her boyfriend.
She appeared in my life when I was about to lost faith in love.
I know what love is, because of her.
I promise to give her happiness.
I sincerely thank her for staying with me.
My sweet dear, all I want to say is...
 U

No comments: