BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Haagen Dazs Malacca

The Chocolate Fondue attracted us 1-2 months back.
So we decided to go on April.
The 1st impression they gave me is very terrible.
That time 2 tables have customers.
Yet, they still forgot to serve our drinks.
The worst part is the forks are freaking disgusting.
They didn't wash with soap I think.
It was DIRTY!!!
Really OMG and make me no appetite at all.
Is this a service?
Charging us 10% of service tax.
Speechless...

Haagen Dazs is famous of its ice cream.
But,
Having Chocolate Fondue I prefer to eat the bananas,
Whereby my Princess prefers the apples.
Kinda funny, right?
Overall the taste of the ice cream is not delicious as expected.
However, you guys should try as well.
Just for the sack of trying it.

No comments: