BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tang Shifu

Tang Shifu is a chinese restaurant.
Variety of healthy dishes.
Even abalone, shark fins soup and ginseng soups can be found there.
I never knew this restaurant exist in Malacca,
Until my Princess brought me there to have dinner.
Thanks to her for treating me eat 

Even if I know it exists,
I don't even think of entering it.
Maybe because of the luxury restaurant design,
It looks expensive.
However, 
The fact is "Price is Reasonable".
The food of course yummy.
Especially the soup.
You will never regret once you try.

Abalone Sauce Rice Dumplings
Supposingly we should use glutinous rice to make rice dumpling, right?
It tasted like normal white rice with abalone sauce.
Because the rice is not sticky.
Well, it still taste not bad after after all.

Herbal Tea Eggs
I never like herbal tea eggs because of the bitter taste.
My Princess loves it and she ordered.
I'm curious of Tang Shifu eggs.
I tried and I like it.
Strong herbal smell and no bitter taste.
In my opinion. this is the best herbal tea eggs in Malacca.
If you're herbal tea eggs lover,
You definitely MUST try it.

Meatballs with Shark Fins & Dried Scallops
I would recommend you this soup.
5 meatballs in it.
The portion of soup is exactly 2 small bowls.
My Princess and I miss this soup when we were going back home.
I probably will order again in the next visit.

No comments: