BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tang Shifu

It has been almost a week I didn't meet my Princess.
She went outstation to Thailand for her job requirement.
When she was back,
I brought her to Tang Shifu to have dinner.
We tried other dishes that never eat previously.
Overall, the main course is delicious,
but the dessert is average.

Mee Suah with Dried Scallop & Abalone Slices
This set comes together small portion of black beans and meat with black sauce.
The drumstick and meat are tender enough.
The soup suits to my taste.
I like the abalone slices the most XD

Ning Shen Nourishing Soup
This set comes together almost the same with the set above.
I don't quite sure what rice is served.
It should be black rice.
Black rice is nutritious and healthy for us.
However, I don't like the taste of rice.
But my Princess loves it.
The soup has only slightly different with the set above.
It has more bitter taste.

Black Sesame Buns
This dish comes with 4 mini buns, slices of cabbage and a small bowl of minced chicken.
You definitely going to order other dish if you only eat buns during lunch/dinner.
Although it couldn't satisfied your stomach,
 The buns taste awesome.
Seriously, you should try it out one day.

Longan with Sea Coconut
I thought I could eat sea coconut meat.
But there isn't any.
How disappointing I am =(
This dessert isn't sweet.
A suitable dessert for someone who dislike sweet dessert.

Nourishing Jelly Ice
This dessert taste sweeter.
Both dessert are like normal dessert we eat at any other places.
Nothing special bout these dessert.

Guava with Chen Pi
For your information, 
This is an appetizer served once you dine it.
I heard you may reject if you don't wish to have it.
The additional of mandarin orange skin increase the sense of guava taste.

No comments: