BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Industrial Training Decision

For the past few weeks, 
I was headache finding companies for my internship.
Finally I have decided to enter "Huat Lai Resources Berhad".
The reason is because this company is doing exportation.
It is related to my International Business course.
HLRB is a corporation that specialize
 in the production of commercial table eggs, layer chicks, organic fertilizer and egg trays.
This company has many factories around Malacca.
I'm unsure which factory and department they will allocated me.

My main concern is get up from bed every morning.
Although those factories are located in Malacca,
they are situated far from Malacca Town.
Headquarter is at "Merlimau".
Few factories at "Serkam".
Some factories even at "Selandar".
Which I need to take bout 45-60 minutes journey.
That's all for what I want to share.
Wishing me gain beneficial working experience.

No comments: