BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 15, 2011

The 100th Day

100 days together with my Princess are all greatest days in the year of 2011.
I planned a surprise for her again.

Red rose symbolize sincere "Love & Respect".
I hide the 1st rose under car pillows.
She did take the pillow at back seat, but she didn't see the rose.
I laughed and teased her silly girl.
She was blur and wonder what happen to me.
I took the rose and passed to her
And, I whispered to her,
Today is the 100th day we're dating.

We had a romantic dinner for two.
We spent a long conversation.
Teasing each others.
She is funny as usual.
Then we headed to cinema to watch "Ghost Not Crazy".

After movie, 
We went to seaside.
The night was drizzling.
Luckily it wasn't a big rain.
Or else my 2nd surprise will be hard for me.
I asked her to close her eyes.
And I gave her 2nd rose together with a huge "Teddy Bear".
When she opened her eyes,
She was stunt awhile.
She looked at me and say "Thanks Hunnie, I Love You".
She loves bear so much.
Now she can hug it all night long.

Last but not least, it's last surprise.
I brought her to a place which I need to set up everything.
So I asked her to wait for awhile.

I handmade "1314 stars" and arranged stars in 1314 numbers.

Light up the candles that in love shape too.
Chocolate was put in the love shape.

A bottle of red wine is prepared as well.
Romantic music was played.
After everything was prepared,
I showed it to her.
I gave her the 3rd rose.
When she saw this surprise,
She was totally speechless.
I could see her big smile and touching eyes.
I'm happy as well for everything I did.
It is worth than anything.

3 red roses mean "I Love You".

The meaning of 1314 in chinese is "Forever".

I hope she loves all surprises I planned for her.
I do appreciate every single day together with her.
May happiness always follow us.

No comments: