BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 21, 2011

Starbizz Endless Legend

Guess what...
Everything has the 1st time.
So this is my 1st time being a model.
There are 3 good cyborgs and 4 bad cyborgs.
We had few rehearsal outside the studio.
Those make up artists and models are friendly.
They make jokes.
I couldn't stop laughing with them.
It has been long time I don't hang out with a bunch of crazy people.
Walking on stage is one of my many Dreams.
Thanks to my lecturer for giving me this opportunity.
Hope in future I will be given more chances to be on the stage.

My Cyborg costume maker, Ms Yeow

My lecturer as well, Ms Yeow

Models and Starbizz make up artists

Danny, Bad Cyborg

Eric, Bad Cyborg

Bad Cyborg

Justin, Bad Cyborg

William, Good Cyborg

Good Cyborg

No comments: