BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

14 Feb - 20 Feb

14.2.2010
Everyone knows that 14 February is Valentine's Day
Thousands of new matched couples fall on this day. 
Millions of couples showing their sincere love to their beloved ones by presenting flowers, chocolates and lovely gifts. All sad memories in past will be forgotten.

So what's special on 14 February 2010?
This is a surprisingly day that Chinese New Year falls on 14 February too. For those who can't celebrate Valentine's day, they still can celebrate CNY with family members, visit relatives & friends. Everyone must bring a sweet smile during CNY. It's a one type of harmony we should have in our life. 1st day of CNY I only went grandma house and I lost in gambling with relatives =.=" what an unlucky day~!

 15.2.2010
2nd day of CNY.
I met a nice friend from Seremban and we went MBO Malacca to watch "Percy Jackson & The Lighting Thief".
I was hoping there's a war between Zeus & Poseidon in this movie unfortunately it ends up in peace ^^v Overall it is not the worst movie i ever watched.

16.2.2010
3rd day of CNY.
The day to take many big "ang pao".
We started visiting from 11am till 9pm. A tiring day but my day didn't end up this way. After visiting we went to another friend's house again at 11pm to sing songs in his
k-room ^^ and played
computer games till 4am.

17.2.2010
4th day of CNY.
A lonely day.
No entertainment! No activity! No Intenet!
Only 4 pieces of North, South, East, West walls accompany me.
Waiting the time to pass~


18.2.2010
5th day of CNY.
 I didn't let my day passed with another boring day. So I decided to went out have a drinks with friend at "Green World Cafe". Nothing special on that day~


19.2.2010 
 6th day of CNY.
We rent an apartment in "Garden City" to have a small gathering where we had before bout 6-7years ago. Once again steamboat for dinner & supper. I ate a lot till stomach was going to *BOOM*
After dinner we gambling and I lost again =.=" shouldn't gamble this year T.T sob...
I went there at 4.30pm to help out and went back at 4.30am. Even though I was sleepy, we did have fun.

20.2.2010
7th day of CNY.
It is my uncle's birthday.Happy Birthday to him ^^ today also a day to visit friends. 
I woke up early in the morning without enough sleep but my 2 friends and I have to wait for another friend for 3hours =.=" 
Well, at night my uncle invited us for dinner at restaurant for his birthday celebration but i didn't attend because I was too tiring. I ended up sleeping from 8pm till next morning 11am.
Am I a pig? xP

No comments: