BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Silent Night

The night is always bright with moonlight & stars light.
The darker the night, the brighter they shine.
I often feel night has longer hours than day.
Night is completely quiet till I can hear my own breathing sound.
It's the best time for me to focus on everything I desire & concern.
I close my eyes and always ask my heart,"Am I walking in the right path".
My heart always whispers the same answer to me,"Never regret after deciding".
It's my responsibility in all chosen paths.
I choose the way I live, I must bravely face challenges that are coming.

5 comments:

JennyTay said...

yea its true. We shall never ever look back and regret. coz there's no point regretting on whatever that had been done. Instead took it as a lesson or a new beginning. =) Well at least thats what im going through now.

Ken said...

that's great to hear that. keep it up ya. support you,my friend~

Irene 艾瑩 said...

Hey guy~
Don't always think a lot...
Just do your best in all~
+u~

Wendy said...

good post...add oil k =)

Ken said...

thanks,i will do my best~