BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Need A Shopping Day


I want shopping. Unfortunately I don't have time. Hardly arrange my time. Chinese New Year is around the corner. New clothing is a must for every new year.

 I love Padini brand so much. Especially Seed & Pdi
These 2 brands are under Padini as well. The shirts & T-shirt have fit figure cutting. Really suits to any guys. I heard there is 50% discount sales. I will grab all clothes I love. Crazy Me! @.@" First I must make sure my wallet has enough "$$ bullets".


3weeks ago I went Dataran Pahlawan Soda store. I saw a long grey jean. It's an unique jean but expensive (T.T) sob...and of course it's new arrinal stock =P 
I'm still considering whether to buy or don't think bout it. Most probably will buy ^^

No comments: