BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Past, Present, Future

Some past stories should not be shared.
I'm afraid those stories might ruin the present of us.
We definitely unable to change our past.
The present is important,
As it determines our entire future ahead.
Time would be the place to bury the failures of the past.

With having your faith on me,
With having your love on me,
With having your confidence on me,
I felt I am the happiness man at that moment.
You do not realize each day I'm falling in love deeper and deeper.
Please hold me tightly and never let me go no matter how.

Future is difficult for us to predict.
I can not promise how far I could bring you.
But, 
What I afford to promise you at present are...
Loving you without hesitation,
Giving you true happiness,
Appreciate every moment together with you.

2 comments:

Khim said...

lolz so sweet meh, later ants come

Ken said...

=D later ants, bees and butterfly come as well. hehe~