BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Who Am I

Did you ever understand my burden?
Did you ever listen what I desire?
Did you ever support me?

I always follow your ways.
I have been tolerating since childhood.
I am trying my best to fulfill what you hope me to be.
Ended up,
My heart always feel...
"Regret for the Past, and Fear of the Future".

Is this the way you show your love by controlling each of my life decision?
Is this the way you show your care by looking down on me?
You never praise me for my achievement.
You scold me for being too proud.
All I want is share with you.

No matter what I do,
You always feel I am not good enough.
How do you expect me do everything alone?
I am Human.
Neither a Toy nor a Machine.

I always discuss with you,
But you just reject what I wish for without considering.
Your ignorance makes me feel like a stranger.
I do understand the current situation.
The burden you lay on my shoulder is way too heavy.
Can't you at least guide me?
Can't you at least show some support?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha life has its ups and downs.
try to accept and let go at times.

Ken said...

I'm doing it all the time =)