BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has become a tradition for everyone,
which lovers express their love by giving flowers, cards and romantic items.
Whereby, I handmade a simple "Photo Album".
It took me few midnights to made without letting family knowing about it.

I couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day,
because I was dating with exam paper in campus.
But at least,
She received my sincere gift at midnight.
Hope she loves it.

Treating lover good not on Valentine's Day only.
We should care, love and support them in other 364 days too.
Being in love is not as simple as those 3 words
"I  U"
It need commitment, trust and strong bond to maintain the relationship.
Lastly,
May every couple has memorable Valentine's Day.

No comments: