BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stir My Life

Some friends are wondering why I seldom blogging.
Last month I was quite busy.
Busy rebonding and dye hair for customers.
My hair business dropped 3 times compare to previous year.
Kinda disappointing ='(
This year most people curl their hair and  keep black hair.

By the way,
I feel next semester will be busy semester.
So I decided to resign from my part time job as waiter.
"NO INCOME"
How am I going to survive?

Well,
What I'm frustrated is final exam is during Chinese New Year.
Yet I haven't even touch my notes >.<"
Who have the mood to study?
Oh gosh...
I'm so worry that I might fail again.
Have to pray hard again.
Wishing everyone has prosperous and successful Chinese New Year of the Rabbit.
Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments: