BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sushi Ya

My Princess and I planned to dine in T-Bowl cafe.
Unfortunately, the cafe was fully crowded.
No seat for us.
Maybe that day was the Opening Day of T-Bowl.
So ended up we went Sushi Ya.
This can be considered my 1st time entering Japanese Restaurant.
Do you believe that?

I never even enter Sushi King before.
However, I go Sibaraku Buffet for several times.
Does Sibaraku Buffet consider Japanese restaurant?
The food seems to be local food for me.
Except for their sushi.

Back to Sushi Ya.
Their sushi are delicious to me ^^v
Different varieties of sushi.
In my opinion, their sushi are overpriced.
Maybe because of their "Promotion Strategy".
50% discount for all sushi on the belt weekdays 3pm-6pm.
So if they set lower prices, they will gain lesser profits.
It's great experience.
I'm happy dining there with her.

No comments: